Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Bedrooms
In the media:
- Tory Bedroom Tax minister questions why hungry people go to food banks
- Families turn to food banks as last resort 'not because they are free'
- Lord Freud says Bedroom Tax term is misleading... then refers to it as Bedroom Tax himself
- Justin Welby: Food banks users ‘aren’t scroungers’
- To Lord Freud, a food bank is an excuse for a free lunch
- Loads of room to talk! Bedroom tax Tory Lord Freud lives in eight-bedroom country mansion